- On Sunday, Modi expanded his cabinet and reshuffled key portfolios such as Defence and Railways. Ashok Malik looks at what the changes will mean for the BJP.
- Why is Chinese investment in India so low?
- Following the midterm elections in the US, Alyssa Ayres looks at what a Republican-controlled senate means for India.
- The death of a number of women following sterilisations performed at a government-organised family planning camp in Chhattisgarh has raised concerns about India's strategies for population control.
- Should India give up on its UN Security Council ambitions?
- Dipanjan Roy Chaudhary argues that Vietnam will be a key pillar of India's revamped 'Act East' policy.
- Will hubris be India's economic downfall?
- Modi has embarked on a ten-day trip for the India-ASEAN Summit, East Asia Summit, G20 Summit, and visits to Australia and Fiji. Raja Mohan argues:
The East Asian Summit (EAS) in Myanmar and the global economic gathering in Australia this week give Prime Minister Narendra Modi a valuable opportunity to end Delhi’s defensive multilateralism and affirm the emergence of a self-assured India that can actively shape the international order in Asia and the world.